March 10, 2023
These Rules and Regulations are established by the Club to protect the Club Facilities and to promote the health, safety, welfare and enjoyment of the members, their families and guests and all other persons using the Club Facilities. The Club is committed to providing members and their guests with an enjoyable club experience. To uphold these expectations, members and guests are encouraged to act in a manner consistent with good taste. The Club may amend these Rules and Regulations from time to time.
General Club Rules
- Members, their families and their guests shall abide by all rules and regulations of the Club as they may be amended from time to time. Please refer to our website for updated Club Rules.
- The Club Facilities shall be open on the days and during the hours as may be established by the Club. Areas of the Club may also be closed for scheduled maintenance and repairs. The Club reserves the right to close the golf course and clubhouse to hold promotional events and tournaments.
- Performance by entertainers will be permitted in Club Facilities only with the permission of the Club.
- Dining room activities for groups will be permitted only with the permission of the Club.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served, sold or consumed at the Club in any manner prohibited by law. The Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service to a member or guest when that member or guest appears to be intoxicated.
- All food and beverages consumed on the Club Facilities must be furnished by the Club unless otherwise permitted.
- Employees are permitted to deliver food or alcoholic beverages to locations away from the immediate area of the clubhouse or other designated areas of the Club only with the permission of the Club.
- Commercial advertisements shall not be posted or circulated in the Club nor shall solicitations of any kind be made on the Club Facilities or upon the Club’s stationery without the prior approval of the Club. Other than as permitted in writing by the Club, no petition shall be originated, solicited, circulated or posted on Club property.
- Members shall not use the roster or list of members of the Club for solicitation or commercial purposes or distribute the roster to anyone other than a member.
- It is contrary to the Club’s policy to have its facilities used for functions or fundraising efforts for the benefit of a political cause, except as specifically permitted by the Club.
- Members may not request special services from employees of the Club who are on duty or the personal use of the Club’s furnishings or equipment which are not ordinarily available for use by members.
- Dogs or other pets (with the exception of those assisting persons with disabilities) are not permitted on the Club Facilities, except with the permission of the Club. Where dogs are permitted on the grounds, they must be on a leash. Members are responsible for damage caused by an animal owned by the member or under the member’s control.
- All complaints, criticisms or suggestions of any kind relating to any of the operations of the Club or its employees must be in writing, signed and addressed to the Club Manager.
- Members and their guests may not abuse any of the Club’s employees, verbally or otherwise. All service employees of the Club are under the supervision of the Club Manager and no member or guest shall reprimand or discipline any employee, nor shall a member request an employee to leave the Club Facilities for any reason. Any employee not rendering courteous and prompt service should be reported to the management of the Club immediately.
- Self parking is permitted in areas identified as such. No parking will be allowed on grassed areas. Vehicles parked in violation of “No Parking” signs may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- No fireworks are permitted anywhere on Club property or adjacent areas unless part of a fireworks exhibit organized and conducted by the Club.
- Firearms and all weapons of any kind are not permitted on Club property at any time.
- Use of the Club Facilities may be restricted or reserved from time to time by the Club.
- Violation of any of these rules or conduct in a manner prejudicial to the best interests of the Club will subject the person in violation to disciplinary action by the Club in accordance with these Club Rules.
- The personnel of the Club will have full authority to enforce these Rules and Regulations and any infractions will be reported to the management of the Club.
- In no event shall the Club discriminate against any individual because of the individual’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or marital status.
Member Dues And Charges
- Members’ dues will be billed on a monthly basis within the first five days of the following month.
- Monthly dues, purchases and charges for food, beverage, merchandise or services can be charged to the member’s house account or credit or debit card account on file with the Club, unless otherwise determined by the Club.
- Members will receive an electronic statement via email.
- All members agree to pay directly to the Club any amounts charged to their house account by the 10th of every month. Amounts owed and not received by the 10th of the month will be assessed a $50.00 late fee.
- In the event that amounts billed and owed on the monthly statement are not received by the 20th of the month, the member’s account shall be deemed delinquent and charged an additional $50.00 late fee. Past due bills may also be charged a reinstatement fee at the discretion of the Club to reactivate an account once it is deemed delinquent.
- If the member’s account is not paid within thirty days of billing, the Club will suspend membership privileges until the account is paid in full.
- If a member has 3 consecutive months of late and/or delinquent payments, mandatory participation for payment by either ACH autodraft or credit card will be required.
- Each member shall be responsible for filing with the Membership Office, in writing, preferably on a form provided by the Club, his or her mailing address and any changes thereto, where the member wishes all notices and invoices of the Club to be sent. A member shall be deemed to have received mailings from the Club ten days after they have been mailed to the address on file with the Club. In the absence of an address on file at the Membership Office, any Club mailing may, with the same effect described above, be addressed as the Club may think is most likely to cause its prompt delivery.
- The Club must be notified in writing of any change of address. Failure to do so shall constitute a waiver of the right to receive Club notices, bulletins and any other communications, and a violation of these Rules and Regulations.
Membership CorrespondenceComplaints or suggestions concerning the management, service or operation of the Club should be in writing, signed by the member and addressed to the Club Manager. Errors in billing charges should be directed to the attention of the Accounting Department.
Main Membership CategoriesEach category of membership requires payment of the appropriate initiation fee. There may be an opportunity to defer payment of the initiation fee by making a certain minimum time frame commitment in that category. See the club’s membership office for the current initiation fee schedule.
- Full Family Golf Membership – Includes unlimited use of golf course, driving range, tennis courts, fitness center, swimming pool and dining facilities for entire immediate family as defined above. There are several subcategories within the Full Family Golf Category. Although the monthly dues in these subcategories varies with age and/or location, each carries full privileges of all facilities for the immediate family.
- Individual Golf Membership – This category includes privileges only for the primary member specified. No family or spouse privileges in any facilities are allowed. The individual primary member has unlimited use of the golf course, driving range, fitness center, swimming pool and tennis courts. Any guests (including family members) that they bring to the club will incur the appropriate guest fees to the member’s account for those facilities.
- Non-Resident Membership – Unlimited use of all facilities plus golf course and practice areas. Member must NOT reside in Montgomery County.
- Social Family Membership – This category includes unlimited use of the fitness center, swimming pool, tennis courts, driving range and practice areas for the primary member and eligible immediate family.
Membership Category Changes
- No request for a change in membership category will be considered within the first 12 months following activation of that membership or any change in membership categories.
- Any upgrade in membership categories may require the payment of the appropriate initiation fee or a minimum time frame commitment in that category.
- If a member is eligible to downgrade to a membership category with less privileges, they may do so only after acknowledging that any future upgrade in membership categories within the next 12 months may require the payment of an upgrade fee equal to three months dues in that category.
Membership Privileges & Dependent Privileges
- The primary member shall have full privileges as defined for that membership category. These privileges may or may not include golf course usage, range, tennis courts, fitness center usage, swimming pool access, etc. (depending on category). See Membership Category Section for details.
- The spouse of the primary member will have full privileges as specified for that category.
- Dependent children under the age of 21 and living with the primary member or a full-time student will have full privileges as specified for that category.
- The primary member must be 100% responsible for all charges for any dependent or spouse charges for that membership. If the member is not willing to accept full responsibility, their dependents will not have privileges under their membership.
Club Services and Activities
- The Club provides a variety of social, cultural and recreational events in which all members are encouraged to participate.
- The Club desires to encourage the use of the Club Facilities by members for private functions on any day or evening, provided it does not interfere with the normal operation of the Club, or with the services regularly available to members. Members are requested to make reservations with the appropriate Club personnel for available dates and arrangements.
- Private functions are permitted at the Club only with prior permission of the Club. The individual sponsoring the function shall assume full responsibility for the conduct of guests and the removal of any decor. The sponsor of the function shall be responsible for any damage to the Club Facilities and for the payment of any charges not paid by individuals attending the private function.
- Special events and functions may be scheduled from time to time at the discretion of the Club.
Resignation Of Membership
- A member may resign membership in the Club by delivering 30-days written notice of resignation to the Club provided that their account is fully paid, and the initial 12-month agreed term has been completed. Any 30- day resignation notice will only begin if the account is fully paid. A membership shall be deemed to have been resigned on the first of the month following receipt of 30 days written notice of resignation. Notwithstanding any resignation, the member and his or her spouse shall remain liable for any amounts unpaid on the member’s account.
- Members are responsible for their own conduct and for the conduct of their family members and guests. Any member whose conduct or whose family’s or guest’s conduct shall be deemed by the Club to be likely to endanger the welfare, safety, harmony or good reputation of the Club or its members or is otherwise improper, may be reprimanded, fined, suspended or expelled from the Club and have all privileges associated with the membership suspended or terminated by the Club. The Club shall be the sole judge of what constitutes improper conduct, but improper conduct will include, without limitation: (i) failing to meet eligibility for membership, (ii) submitting false information on the Membership Agreement, (iii) failing to pay any amount owed to the Club in a proper and timely manner, (iv) failing to abide by the rules and regulations as set forth herein and as established by the Club from time to time, (v) abusing Club personnel or employees, or (vi) acting in a manner incompatible with the standard of conduct of the existing membership or which would likely injure the reputation of the members or the Club.
- Any member accused of improper conduct shall be notified of the Club’s proposed disciplinary action and shall be given an opportunity to be heard by the Club to show cause why he or she should not be disciplined. If such member desires to be heard, the Club shall set a time and date (not less than ten days thereafter) for a hearing. While such complaint is being considered by the Club, the member shall enjoy the privileges of the Club. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Club may, without notice and without a hearing, immediately suspend some or all privileges associated with a membership and/or, after notice, terminate a member for failure to pay in a proper and timely manner dues, fees or any other amounts owed to the Club.
- The Club may restrict or suspend some or all of a member’s, family member’s and/or guest’s Club privileges. If the Club determines that a member’s conduct or the conduct of his or her family or guest is improper, the Club may terminate the membership, suspend or restrict membership privileges, or
restrict the use privileges of the member’s family or guest whose conduct was improper. No member, on account of any restriction or suspension, is entitled to any refund of any membership deposit, dues or any other fees. During the restriction or suspension, dues and other charges shall continue to accrue and shall be paid in full prior to reinstatement as a member in good standing.
Loss Or Destruction Of Property Or Instances Of Personal Injury
- Each member as a condition of membership and each guest as a condition of invitation to the Club Facilities assume sole responsibility for his or her property. The Club shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property used or stored on the Club Facilities, whether in lockers or elsewhere. Any such property which may have been left in or on the facilities for six months or more without payment of storage thereon may be sold by the Club, with or without notice, at a public or private sale, or may be otherwise disposed of, and the proceeds, if any, may be retained by the Club.
- No person shall remove from the room in which it is placed or from the Club’s premises any property or furniture belonging to the Club without proper written authorization. Every member of the Club shall be liable for any property damage caused by the member, any guest or any family member. The cost of such damage shall be charged to the responsible member’s Club account.
- Any member, family member, guest or other person who, in any manner, makes use of or accepts the use of any apparatus, appliance, facility, privilege or service whatsoever owned, leased or operated by the Club, including without limitation, the use of golf carts, or who engages in any contest, game, function, exercise, competition or other activity operated, organized, arranged or sponsored by the Club, either on or off the Club’s premises, shall do so at his or her own risk. The member and his or her family members and guests shall hold the Club and their respective shareholders, partners, directors, officers, members, employees, representatives, agents, etc. harmless from any and all loss, cost, claim, injury, damage or liability sustained or incurred by him or her, resulting from the use of the Club Facilities, including without limitation, the wearing of golf shoes with soft spikes or spikeless shoes, or otherwise, arising out of or incident to membership in the Club and/or from any act or omission of any of the Indemnified Parties. Any member shall have, owe and perform the same obligation to the Indemnified Parties hereunder in respect to any such loss, cost, claim, injury, damage or liability sustained or incurred by any guest or family member.
- Should any party bound by these Club Rules bring suit against any of the Indemnified Parties in connection with any event operated, organized, arranged or sponsored by the Club or on any other claim or matter in connection with membership in the Club, and fail to obtain judgment therein against any one or more of them, said party shall be liable to the prevailing Indemnified Parties for all costs and expenses incurred by them in the defense of such suit, including court costs and attorneys’ fees and expenses through all appellate proceedings.
- It is customary for the Club to send a letter providing an opportunity for members to contribute a suggested contribution to a Holiday Fund for all Club employees. Payment of such contribution will be voluntary and will be included on the contributing member’s November bill. This Holiday Fund provides the members with an opportunity to show their appreciation to Club employees during the holiday season. Club management shall be responsible for the distribution of these funds.
- Unless permitted by the Club, children under ten years of age are not allowed at the Club Facilities unless accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Children under the lawful drinking age are not permitted in any lounge unless accompanied by an adult.
- Members are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children when enjoying the Club Facilities.
- To operate a club or privately owned golf cart on club property, the driver must have a valid driver’s license. It is not allowed for a member to allow an unlicensed driver of any cart on club property.
General Attire – It is expected that members will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club. It is also expected that members will advise their guests of the dress requirements. The Club may publish dress requirements from time to time. Gentlemen and ladies are requested to dress in a fashion compatible with the appropriate occasion. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times when on Club Facilities, other than at the swimming facilities. Bathing suits may only be worn in the pool areas. All other Club Facilities require appropriate cover-ups.
Golf Attire – Proper golf attire is required for all players. Proper attire shall mean the following:
- Men: Shirts with collars and sleeves and slacks or Bermuda shorts of mid-thigh length are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, tee shirts, mesh shirts, sweatpants, warm-up suits, blue jeans, swim wear, short shorts, cut-offs, gym shorts, tennis outfits or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
- Women: Dresses, skirts, slacks, mid-length shorts and blouses are considered appropriate attire. Halter tops, tee shirts, cut-offs, sweatpants, warm-up suits, blue jeans, swim wear, tennis dresses, short shorts, or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
- Golf Shoes: Shoes with metal spikes are not allowed at the Club.
This dress code is mandatory for all players. Improperly dressed golfers shall be asked to change before playing. If you are in doubt concerning your attire, please check with the golf shop before starting play. Tennis Attire – Proper tennis attire as determined by the golf shop is required at all times. Colors are permitted. Examples of attire not permitted are: T-shirts with graphic designs, undershirts, fishnet shirts, cut-offs, bermudas, jams, blue jeans, bathing suits, gym shorts, slacks and walking shorts. Regulation tennis shoes are required.
Guest privileges may be extended under the rules established by the Club from time to time. Although it is the intention of the Club to accommodate guests without inconvenience to the members, the Club reserves the right to limit the number of guests that accompany or are sponsored by a member. The Club shall establish from time to time the rate of the daily guest fees, charges and the rules and regulations for use of the Club Facilities by guests. Guest privileges may be denied, withdrawn or revoked at any time for reasons considered sufficient by the Club, in its sole and absolute discretion. The Club reserves the right, from time to time, to limit the availability of golf starting times for guests. The sponsoring member shall be responsible for all charges incurred by the guest. The sponsoring member is also responsible for the conduct of a guest while at the Club. If the manner, deportment or appearance of any guest is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the sponsoring member shall, at the request of the Club, cause such guest to leave the premises of the Club.
General Golf Rules
- The Rules of Golf as adopted by the USGA together with the Rules of Etiquette as adopted by the USGA shall be the rules of the Club, except when in conflict with local rules or with any of the rules herein.
- All players must check in with the golf shop. Under no circumstances are players permitted to start play from residences.
- Practice is not allowed on the golf course. The practice facilities should be used for all practice.
- Speed of play: It is the goal of all players to complete their round in less than four hours. This amount of time is more than adequate, provided all players remain aware of the rights of others to play without delay. It is the responsibility of each group to keep pace with the group ahead. If your group falls one complete hole behind the group ahead, you are required to allow the following group to go through. It is each group’s responsibility to be observant of its position on the course and keep pace. It is also the responsibility of all groups to freely advise less observant groups, if the pace of play is adversely affected by them. The golf shop has the authority to keep play moving at the proper pace for all players’ enjoyment. Players unable to keep proper pace may be requested to leave the course.
- If a player is repeatedly warned for slow play, the Club may take such action as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, restricting the person’s use of the golf courses during certain times.
- All players who stop after playing nine holes for any reason must occupy the next tee before the following players arrive at the tee or they shall lose their position on the golf course.
- All tournament play must be approved in advance by the Golf Professional.
- Enter and leave bunkers at the nearest level point to the green and smooth sand over with a rake upon leaving.
- Repair your divots and all ball marks on the green.
- Searching for balls other than those played by members of the group is not allowed on the course at any time.
- Each player must have his or her own set of golf clubs.
- Proper golf attire is required for all players, as previously described.
- If lightning is in the area, all play shall cease. Although the golf shop staff may warn players about lightning in the area, of which it is aware, players should not rely on the golf shop staff to detect lightning and warn them. If Club personnel warn players about potential lightning in the area, players must stop play immediately.
- Jogging, bicycling, fishing or recreational walking is not permitted on the golf course at any time.
- No food, drink or beverage coolers are permitted on the course unless provided by the Club.
- “Discontinued Play” Policy: less than three holes played – full eighteen-hole credit; less than twelve holes played – nine hole credit.
- Twosomes may play at the discretion of the golf shop. Twosomes should not expect to play through foursomes and should not exert any pressure on the groups ahead. Foursomes shall have the right of way.
- Twosomes and singles shall be grouped with other players, if available, at the discretion of the golf shop.
- Singles shall have no priority on the golf course and shall be permitted to play only at the discretion of the golf shop. Singles should not expect to play through other groups and should not exert any pressure on groups ahead.
- Groups of five or more players shall only be permitted on the golf course with the permission of the golf shop.
- Walking is permitted during times designated by the golf shop.
Hours of Play
The hours of play and golf shop hours shall be posted in the golf shop. The golf shop shall determine when the golf course is fit for play.
Golf Starting TImes
- All players must have a starting time reserved through the golf shop. The staff shall assign the starting time depending on availability.
- Starting times may be made in person or by phone during golf shop hours.
- Starting time changes must be approved by the golf shop.
- Members should notify the golf shop of any cancellation as soon as possible.
Tee TIme Registration
- All members and guests must check in in the golf shop.
- Failure to check in and register ten minutes prior to a reserved starting time may result in assignment of another starting time or cancellation, at the discretion of the golf shop.
- The practice range is open during normal operating hours as posted in the golf shop. The practice range may be closed for general maintenance at the Club’s discretion.
- Range balls are for use on the practice range and may not be used on the golf course or removed from the premises.
- Golf carts are not permitted on any tee area. Parking of golf carts is allowed in designated areas.
- Balls must be hit from designated areas. No hitting is permitted from the rough or sides of the practice range.
- Proper golf attire is required at all times on the practice range.
- Lessons by unauthorized professionals are prohibited.
General Golf Cart Rules
- Golf carts shall not be used by a member or guest on the Club Facilities without proper assignment and registration in the golf shop.
- Golf carts may only be used on the golf course when the course is open for play.
- Golf carts may only be operated by persons having a valid automobile driver’s license.
- Only two persons and two sets of golf clubs are permitted per golf cart.
- Members with private carts have the option to ride by themselves or allow another member to ride with them. Members who use club owned carts must ride together when feasible. Members who fail to pair up in club owned carts will incur an additional cart fee.
- Obey all golf cart traffic signs.
- Always use golf cart paths where provided.
- Be careful to avoid soft areas on fairways, especially after rains. Use roughs whenever possible.
- Never drive a golf cart through a hazard.
- Operation of a golf cart is at the risk of the operator. Persons who are or appear to be legally intoxicated may not operate a golf cart. Cost of repair to a golf cart which is damaged by the member or a family member shall be charged to the member, or in the case of damage by a guest of a member, to the guest and the member. Each member and guest of the Club shall be held fully responsible for any and all damages, including damages to the golf cart, that are caused by the misuse of the golf cart by the member, his or her family members or guests or guests of the Club, and shall reimburse the Club and/or any operator of the Club for any and all damages the Club may sustain by reason of misuse.
- Each member accepts and assumes all responsibility for liability connected with operation of the golf cart. The member also expressly indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all damages, whether direct or consequential, arising from or related to the member’s, his or her family members’ or guests’ use and operation of the golf cart.
- “Course closed” or “hole closed” signs are to be adhered to without exception.
- Violations of the golf cart rules may result in loss of golf cart privileges and/or playing privileges.
- Handicaps are computed under the supervision of the golf shop in accordance with the current USGA Handicap System.
- All members and their guests with a USGA approved handicap may participate in Club tournaments. All handicaps submitted may be reviewed by the golf shop.
- Members are responsible for turning in all their scores on a daily basis. Any member failing to turn in a score shall result in a score being posted that is equal to their lowest score on record. The golf shop shall assist any members needing help with the posting procedures.
- Accurate records are to be kept of scores turned in and recorded for all full rounds played. The golf shop shall determine if there are violations by members in turning in their scores.
- The Professional Golf Staff reserves the right to adjust handicaps for Club tournament play. The Club also reserves the right to deny any member entry into tournament play for handicap manipulation.
Golf Course Etiquette
Persons using the golf course should do their part to make a round of golf a pleasant experience for everyone at the Club. Here are some suggestions:
- Do not waste time. Anticipate the club or clubs needed and go directly to the ball. Always be near the ball to play promptly. If a player is delayed in making his shot, it would be courteous for such player to indicate to another player to play which should not be deemed playing out of turn.
- The time required to “hole out” on and around the green is a chief cause of slow play. Study and clear the line of the putt while others are doing the same.
- When approaching a green, park the golf cart on the cart path on the best direct line to the next tee, in order to save significant time. Never leave the golf cart in front of the green having to go back and get it while the following players wait.
- When play of a hole is completed, leave the green promptly and proceed to the next tee without delay. Record the scoring for the completed hole while the others in the group are playing from the next tee.
- If group pace is slow, allow the players behind to play through.
- Members should report slow play and breaches of golf etiquette to the golf shop. Appropriate action will be taken by the golf shop personnel.
Tennis Court Rules
- The Rules of Tennis of the USTA shall apply at all times, except when in conflict with the local rules or with any of the rules herein.
- Proper tennis attire is required as previously described.
- Skateboards, bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, etc., are not permitted on the tennis courts.
- Proper tennis etiquette should be observed at all times. Excessive noise, racquet throwing or profanity will not be permitted at any time. Trash and other litter must be deposited in the proper receptacles.
- Tennis courts will be closed when necessary for maintenance operations, when dictated by safety considerations, and/or when under adverse or anticipated adverse weather conditions.
Swimming Pool Rules
- Use of the pool is for our members and their appropriate guests only. All members and guests must sign in every time they enter the pool area. Any injuries or accidents should be reported to the lifeguard(s) immediately.
- Children twelve years and younger must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children who cannot swim must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in any of the pool areas.
- Children must be three years of age and toilet trained to use the adult pool. Children wearing diapers are not permitted in any pool.
- Swimming is permitted only during designated hours. The pool is officially closed when a “CLOSED” sign is posted.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Bottles, glass objects, drinking glasses and sharp objects are not permitted in the pool area. Trash should be placed in the proper receptacles located throughout the pool area.
- Food is allowed only in designated areas of the pool facilities.
- All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cut-offs, denim and bermuda shorts are not considered appropriate swimwear. Diapers are not permitted in the swimming pool. Proper non-swim attire is required at all times in the clubhouse, other than in the locker rooms. Shoes or other foot coverings and caftans or shirts must be worn outside the swimming pool area.
- Radios, televisions and the like are permitted only when played at a sound level which is not offensive to other members and guests.
- Animals, bicycles, skateboards, play balls of any type and coolers are not permitted in the pool areas.
- Lifesaving and pool cleaning equipment should be used only for the purposes intended.
- Running, ball playing and hazardous activities are not permitted in the pool areas. Pushing, dunking and dangerous games are prohibited.
- Fishing and snorkeling equipment, other than a mask and snorkel, are not to be used in the pool areas except as part of an organized course of instruction.
- Throwing footballs, frisbees, tennis balls, or other objects, spitting or spouting water, and tag games are not allowed in the pool area. The Club has the authority to expel from the pool areas anyone who fails to cooperate in following these Pool Rules or whose conduct is otherwise unbecoming of a member.
- Swimming parties may be arranged through the Club in advance of the occasion.
- All persons using pool furniture are required to cover the furniture with a towel when using suntan oils and lotions, as the use of these oils and lotions could stain or damage the furniture.
- All persons using the pool area are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of towels, soda cans, cigarettes, and all other trash in the proper receptacles.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated sections of the pool area.
- Flotation devices are permitted for non-swimming children up to five years of age. Small toys such as balls, water guns, rings, etc., may be permitted, depending on the number of persons in the pool and the manner in which the toys are used. Air mattresses may be permitted, depending on the size of the mattress and the number of persons in the pool. The Club has the authority to discontinue use of these mattresses upon the determination that they present a safety hazard. Tire inner tubes are not permitted at any time.
- Persons who leave the pool area for over thirty minutes must relinquish lounges and chairs by removing all towels and personal belongings. Saving chairs for persons absent from the pool area is prohibited.