Nicoletta’s at The Club
As you are aware, CCC is no longer involved in any aspect of dining here are the club. Although the Terrace is reserved for our members, reservations will still need to be made through Nicoletta’s.
The following is, in part an update from Nicoletta’s Catering Facebook Page:
Hey Nicoletta and Clarksville Country Club fans! Here are a few tidbits of information in regards to frequently asked questions..
The following hours are being implemented as our restaurant “Winter Hours” (Spring Hours to begin sometime in March)
Tuesday: 11-2 Lunch
Wednesday: 11-2 Lunch
Thursday: 11-2 Lunch / 5-8 Dinner
Friday: 11-2 Lunch / 5-9 Dinner
Saturday: 5-9 Dinner
Sunday: 10-2 Brunch
- (We will be extending hours come Spring to Wednesday Dinner and Saturday Lunch)
- We are NOT a “reservation only” restaurant but they are HIGHLY recommended. For the first few months we expect to be extremely busy and it’s very likely that we will be booked solid daily thus “walk-ins” will more than likely not be accepted. As a CCC member you may make reservations to dine in the Terrace Room, that room is reserved for Club members but again… those reservations will likely fill up weekly as well so it’s best to place a reservation.
- You may place your reservation by calling the Nicoletta’s at the Club phone number below. Please do not call the CCC office as they will not be able to log a reservation for you. We will open up reservations in 2-week blocks and keep them open until reservations are full for that 2-week block.
- Our menus are truly seasonal thus they are ever evolving and will change almost in their entirety every 12 weeks. Like our “Shop Day” business some of the favorites and staples will remain but the menus will be changing frequently.
- We will be releasing sneak peeks of our lunch, dinner, dessert, brunch and specialty drink menus over the coming weeks, be on the look out!
Nicoletta’s will be taking reservations TONIGHT starting at 6:00 PM. Please DO NOT call the club. Instead, you may call either of the two following numbers: 615-569-2106 OR 931-249-5954.
The reservations being accepted tonight are for the first week of business, scheduled for Wednesday, February 13. THIS INCLUDES VALENTINE’S DAY. As a CCC Member, you can request to dine in the Main Dining Room or in the Terrace (which is reserved for CCC MEMBERS ONLY), on VALENTINE’S DAY, either way, we cannot stress enough to make your reservations TONIGHT! Once Nicoletta’s is booked for the week, they will be unable to accept walk-ins.